addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

StartupSB : Starting Up Santa Barbara Message Board › Great news from one of our own!

Great news from one of our own!

This message board is read-only.

Mike L.
user 2741521
Santa Barbara, CA
One of our members is blowing up the air waves! The MIW team didn't ask me to email you but I love seeing endless hustle pay off.

Here's a little taste of the good news.

“Make It Work with Jeremy Anticouni” officially launches Jan 16th on “Hot Talk” KSFO 560 San Francisco, running Saturdays, 3pm. The show will build on the success of “Tech News, Powered by Make It Work” currently on KNX1070 in Los Angeles, which just completed its 42nd show and has topped the ratings ... "

I love seeing our own members making things happen. Show some love.
Make It Work - Radio SyndicationBecome a fan Facebook Fan Page

Follow the @makeitwork team on twitter. @EricGreenspan, @heysmithers @VanessaRivers @JeremyAnticouni @rbgcoach @heatherburlesci

With that said if you have anything you'd like to share with the group please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
@bizmike
"endless hustle"