addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Star Wars Meetup Message Board › In the Cantina with Beckham & Adidas

In the Cantina with Beckham & Adidas

A former member
Post #: 146
You have to check out this ad! It is so cute!

http://g.sports.yahoo...­
Sinie G.
user 13968920
North Babylon, NY
Post #: 10
Cute?! It's an abomination! I appreciate a good joke, but having that drug-addicted, dope-pusher, pimp, gangster, no-talent low-life "Snoop Doggy-Dogg" spliced into Star Wars doesn't sit well with me. It's also rather insulting that Lucas will allow this flawless compositing of these people into Star Wars, but not spring for a simple restoration and HD transfer of the Original Unaltered Trilogy (OUT). You know, because he cares about the fans. Lucas may as well have just shit in my corn flakes.