We walk, we talk and we have FUN!
Hiking is a great way to hang out. You can talk programming for a while, talk life for a while, and enjoy nature in between.
We'll walk leg 3 of Sörmlandsleden (http://www.sormlandsleden.se), 12 km, roughly 2–4 hours. There are buses after this section (could be another couple of kms) but not many along the route.
This time, we'll try something new – we'll walk leg 3 at a pace everyone's comfortable with, and those who are up for a challenge also walk leg 4 (another 8.5 km), at a brisk pace (< 2 hours). Leg 4 ends at Handen where you can take the pendeltåg.
NOTE: If it rains a lot, we'll walk a shorter distance or cancel.
You might want to bring:
• Good hiking shoes, comfortable clothes that can get a little muddy and dirty.
• Blister bandages (skavsårsplåster) if you think you might need it.
• Water. Maybe 1.5–2 liters or so.
• Snacks while walking, something more substantial (like sandwiches) during breaks.
• Warm beverage and something to sit on when we eat.
• Extra sweater/jacket to wear during breaks. You cool off quickly.
• Commute card (SL-kort) or some other way to get home afterwards. We won't end up back at the starting point.
• A dog if you have one. Otherwise we will provide one (shared) :p
• Ett glatt humör.