If you have been working with short sales or plan on working on short sales, this will be a workshop you don't want to miss.
We will be discussing:
- The 3 types of foreclosures
- The 9 Steps to a short sale deal flow
- A Peak at my highly successful pre-foreclosure letter
- Tips and Insider Information on how to deal with lenders, how to deal and legally get around seasoning issues, and much more
- The New St Louis Foreclosure Law - how to use it to your benefit as a short sales investor.
The coaching is based on a popular webinar presentation that I am hosting nationwide, but you will have the benefit of a Live Presentation with Questions and Answers Session.
You will also have the opportunity to network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.
All investors and real estate services providers are Welcome!
6:00pm to 7:00pm - Networking
7:00pm to 8:00pm - Presentation and Open Questions
About the Speaker
Laura Al-Amery lives in St Louis, Missouri, where she has been practicing real estate since 1991.
She received her real estate broker license in Missouri in 1993 and an MBA in Finance in 1996. However by 1995 she was making more money in real estate than at her corporate job, so she started her own brokerage company and left the corporate world. At that time she was investing and managing several multi-family buildings and some single family homes, buy and rehabbing properties for the purpose of reselling and also flipping properties with same day closings.
Currently Laura is a real estate investor, consultant and mentor worldwide.