addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › HELP!! 2 bedroom flat needed for April 30th!!

HELP!! 2 bedroom flat needed for April 30th!!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone!

I am a 25 year old woman moving to Stockholm with a friend on April 30th to start work, we're absolutely desperate to secure a two bedroom apartment before then. We're both non-smokers, very clean and completely house trained! We're looking to pay around 10,000 SEK per month (preferably a bit less), we would also ideally like somewhere close to the centre of Stockholm, although as we're looking to take a short term lease anywhere will be fine for now, as long as it is no more than a 30 minute commute into Central Station.

If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Or alternatively if anyone has any tips on flat hunting that would also be appreciated as we're finding the whole thing a bit daunting so would be fab if we could find a cosy home to move straight into :-)

Thanks!
Chloe
Amy
user 9805379
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hi Chloe,

Check out Bostad Direkt - they are a rental agency or Blocket. You may find it a little difficult to find a two bedroom centrally located apartment for 10,000 SEK. I would suggest to look for an one bedroom apartment (the Swedes call this a TWO ROOM apartment as they count the living room).

Good luck.
Amy