addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Mountan bike rider group or groups for other sports like running

Mountan bike rider group or groups for other sports like running

Joan V.
user 14617670
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hej! I have recently moved to Stockholm from Barcelona and yesterday finally my mountain bike arrived. I am now looking for a mountan bike rider group or groups for other sports like running, in the STHLM area.

Let me know if you want to meetup!

Joan Vallés
A former member
Post #: 2
Oh that sounds like fun. I am not into mountain biking that much, but have mine here now too.

It would be nice to know the best places for it in Stockholm.. Anyone in the know ?

ged
Ana A.
user 10679811
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hi guys,

I have heard a lot about Nacka reservat, where my sambo used to bike. He is not in the group. He is also planning to mountain bike in Ekerö... to check how difficult the path is, so we try it together someday. One need to drive to get there... if you want I can ask him more about this trip.
Ana