addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Appartment for rent for 1 month between 23 July - 23 August 2011

Appartment for rent for 1 month between 23 July - 23 August 2011

Anna
user 13885061
Gzira, MT
Post #: 2
Hi

I want to rent my apartment during my holidays.
2 room apartment, fully furnished, a balcony, 65m2, in Årsta, 8 min walk from Gullmarsplan.
If interested, drop me a line.

Cheers,
Anna
A former member
Post #: 1
Hej Anna!

I'm interrested by your ad, could you tell me more informations about the flat please ? (pictures, price,..)
Thanks,

Claire.
Anna
user 13885061
Gzira, MT
Post #: 3
Hi Claire

I don't know if you received my message. Please send me your e-mail address and I will forward you pictures and more information.

best
Anna