addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › techno/electro scene in Stockholm :)

techno/electro scene in Stockholm :)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there,is anyone up for going out,dancing,having fun and listening to good electro music?if so,would be great to arrange some night out :) also,if anyone knows a club where they play nice techno/electro music, would appreciate if you dropped a line :)
A former member
Orbital playing this thursday art Debaser Medis
Yeah I am looking for the same too.
Sobe :)
Nahrin
user 48007952
Stockholm, SE
I also like electro but Sthlm don't have a specific electroclub who only plays that kind of genre. They had the place Teatron few years ago but closed it unfortunately! The most clubs here plays house/electro mixed with r&b.

Check on facebook "mondaybar" ,"blommor och bin" and "art of sound" that sometimes arranges something. And yes you also have debaser.
A former member
Post #: 2
I also like electro but Sthlm don't have a specific electroclub who only plays that kind of genre. They had the place Teatron few years ago but closed it unfortunately! The most clubs here plays house/electro mixed with r&b.

Check on facebook "mondaybar" ,"blommor och bin" and "art of sound" that sometimes arranges something. And yes you also have debaser.

To be honest I am not a big fan of Sodermalm. It's good for refugees & tattooed locals. I went to Debaser Medis once & it was aweful with smelly people and dark music. I don't know when they play electro or good trance like Tiesto/Orbital. It is just not a happy place & people with issues. I try to avoid that scene. So I am bit apprehensive what kind of crowd it would draw in Orbital night tomorrow at Debase Medis. Hopefully not many smelly alcoholics and tattoed ppl
Toni
user 72042352
Stockholm, SE
Orbital playing this thursday art Debaser Medis
Yeah I am looking for the same too.
Sobe :)

Is Orbital in town really? Do you have a link :D
A former member
Post #: 8
sorry for late reply ..Yes they were and i saw them in Debaser. But I got bored in 30 minutes probably because I was sober :)
It was ok ..no flash like Swedish House Mafia. It was more techno than trance ....so it didn't apply to my taste.

All the best
Sobe
Snehal S.
user 81713142
Stockholm, SE
Monday bar at Kolingsborg, Nalen always organises lots of trance parties..
Also we have been to lot of monday bar cruises
Let me know if you want a invite the next time something comes up
Jen
user 84253632
Stockholm, SE
Hi, I like electro/trance music too. Let me know if something pops up :)
Snehal S.
user 81713142
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
Will post a message here next time there is a trance party im going to
Snehal S.
user 81713142
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 4
There is a monday bar party on 28th march
Let me know if anyone wants to join
http://www.facebook.c...­