addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Olympia Message Board General Discussion › Olympia Style - Discussion Thread

Olympia Style - Discussion Thread

Ross C.
user 17338351
Olympia, WA
Post #: 20
Lets talk about this over here!
Hans O.
user 7592433
Portland, OR
Post #: 14
Yes, let's! For those folks not in the know: It was an idea I threw out over twitter, and like most ideas I throw out over twitter, it is entirely a joke and entirely a serious idea at the same time.

Think of a compilation book for Olympia-and-environs designers' games. Like Norwegian Style.

What Joe said:

"I'd just like to forward this idea to you, and add in how amazing I'm imagining this could be. Perhaps it includes:
-Suspended Animation
-Reality
-The House
-Tower of Hats
-Out Damn Spot!
-Spilled Milk
-Dragon & Warrior
-Superhero
-Anna, the Miller's Daughter
-[Jackson's game: L. N.] are we allowed to talk about this by name?
-Swear Words
-Liminal (is that the name of Robert's game?)
-Coyote Won't Talk

There are a couple clusters of games here, too, which is neat: games about reality states (Reality, The House, Tower of Hats, Suspended Animation, Liminal), beautiful and misty games about everyday experiences (Spilled Milk, Anna, L. N., Coyote Won't Talk), and quick zany funny action games (Swear Words, Dragon & Warrior, Superhero, Out Damn Spot!)."

So what Olympia designers think this would be cool, and would want to have their games in something like this?
Robert B.
user 21994201
Olympia, WA
Post #: 6
Hmm, I feel like in order for Olympia to put her best foot forward, we should restrict the list to Game Chef finalists only.
Ross C.
user 17338351
Olympia, WA
Post #: 21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH­AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA­HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH­AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA­HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH­AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH­HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH­AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA­HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH­AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA­HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH­AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH­HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!haaa! hehe.