addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Olympia Message Board General Discussion › Fabulous Replacement Help!

Fabulous Replacement Help!

Ross C.
user 17338351
Olympia, WA
Post #: 36
Hey folks! I need some help putting this on. Some things...
-Tidying Up and setting up play spaces
-Mowing the Yard
-Making snacks / meals
-Cleaning up afterwards

does anyone feel excited about doing these things?
jackson t.
jackson_tegu
Olympia, WA
Post #: 4
I'll be bringing around 30 chairs over to the Radacombes (where Fabulous Replacement will be held) & they're a little dusty and gross, so I'll need some help wiping them down. Volunteers?