A Writing Process That Works
## A Writing Process That Works
“Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.” — Gene Fowler
The craft of writing is so simple, yet it’s also so fricking hard! Let's get over that and get writing!
In this short practical session, we’ll look at what gets in the way of our writing, and learn some strategies to help us overcome common writing blocks. Whether we're working on a screenplay, blogs, a novel or something else entirely, we'll build ourselves a writing practice that works (for us).
This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as more seasoned writers.
### In 60 minutes together we’ll
- Come to better understand our own writing goals
- Look at some common writing ‘best practices’
- Make our own writing roadmap
### By the end of the workshop you’ll have
- New tools to help increase your productivity
- Some strategies to overcome common writing blocks
- A realistic, achievable goal for our own writing
### About the tutor
Ryan Millar is a writer, communications trainer, and coach. He's worked as a copywriter, content manager, scriptwriter, and editor-in-chief. He's also an award-winning playwright and the author of two non-fiction books.