We are a group of competitive volleyball players. Games are currently played Sundays. This is not a recreational group, only experienced players (Skill level BB+ - click here for level Definition (https://goo.gl/dw0HTO)) please . The players need to be strictly RSVPed through meetup event, no walkins please. If you RSVP'd for our event or added you to waiting list and later changed your plan you must change your RSVP to free up your spot. If you are a no show to our event, as per our group policy we will remove your membership from the group.
Questions or want to try our group : Message Benny using meetup messenger.
Skill Level: This event is for experienced, Intermediate/Advanced (level BB or above - click here for level Definition( https://goo.gl/dw0HTO )) volleyball players. Some days we have designated setters in the court and play 5-1 or 6-2 formations during our game (only if everyone in the team agrees to it).
Please note that this is not a walk in event , In order to keep our games competitive we give preference to players based on their skill level and consistency in attendance. It's up-to the "event host" of the day to decide how games are organized and conducted. Teams are picked on the spot so that it is balanced on both side.
New Players : If you are not a member or haven't played with us and like to try our group, please message 'Benny' (https://goo.gl/rwRux1) so that we can add you as a guest and see if this group works for you.
video recording of our games :
(1) Please read parking and other general instructions in this link: http://goo.gl/VqY7Fm ( http://goo.gl/VqY7Fm )
(2) By RSVP ing this event you are agreeing to the liability waiver form : http://goo.gl/kJRala ( http://goo.gl/kJRala ) . If you are first time here, you will also need to sign same paper liability waiver form in the gym . If possible please print , sign and bring the form for the interest of time (one time only)
(3) If we have at least 8 RSVP, the games will be on.Please check your email before you leave, last minute cancellation can happen due to gym unavailability.If games are cancelled all online payments will be refunded.If your plan changes, you must change your RSVP (or remove from wait-list) so that some one else can take that spot.If you are a no show to our event, as per our group policy, we will remove your membership from the group.
(4) Please note that** smoking is strictly prohibited** in the Church, School and entire premises.
(5) Gym Fee : Gym fee is $7 per event and preferred payment is through online.Pay online through paypal, google wallet, Venmo or bank of america.Pay to sebasbenny @gmail.com.Your payment will be refunded if you cannot attend an event as long as you let us know either by changing your RSVP to 'No' or messaging organizer through meetup messenger.You can pay cash at the gym but online payment is highly encouraged.