addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Success-411 New Haven Message Board › Connecticut Film Festival

Connecticut Film Festival

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey guys I love web design too and this group looks great. I just wanted to share that I found some cool media events going on at the Connecticut Film Festival on June4-6. It has speakers and workshops on animation and web design and tons of other things. It also shows you how to market your own video games. It looks like so much fun, I found it at www.CTfilmfest.com so check it out if you think it's interesting too. But it's not just games and design, they have some cool movies and bands playing too! Anyways, I'll be there and I hope to see you guys too!
A former member
Post #: 29
Yeah thanks for letting me know. I didn't know there was something so close to me that I could attend. I have been seeing flyers everywhere but didn't really know what it was until I looked up the website. I'm deff considering going. Its pretty close to me.