addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Success-411 New Haven Message Board › Great Business Networking Group in NYC.

Great Business Networking Group in NYC. NY Entrepreneur Business Network has free rooftop after hours events, educational seminars, blogs and more.

Bob T.
BobTonne
Port Chester, NY
Post #: 96
I am an active member of this group which extends my network into the city and I know the Organizer Andrew Wong personally. He is a true giver, just check out his blogs and you will see. Here is the link to register: Please use my name, Bob Tonne, as who referred you.
http://www.ny-entrepreneur-network.com/­