Meetup is scheduled on May 23rd, 6:00 PM at Fakulteta za računalništvo in Informatiko in Ljubljana in lecture hall P3.
There will be five talks of 10-15 minutes + Q&A. Most likely in Slovene except if we get some attendees who don't understand it.
- Jump-starting Scala (Blaž Repas)
- Service oriented architecture with Thrift and Finagle (Luka Zakrajšek)
- Concurrent programming with Akka (Andraž Bajt)
- Fast interactive distributed data analysis with Spark (Grega Kešpret)
- Linter - A static analyzer for Scala (Matic Potočnik)
After the talks free drinks and deserts will be provided, so you're encouraged to stay and hang out with others.