addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast.js Message Board › Anyone have an extra JSConf 2014 ticket they wanna sell?

Anyone have an extra JSConf 2014 ticket they wanna sell?

Steeve C.
steevecannon
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 3
I forgot (rather neglected) to get a ticket for JS Conf 2014 and it is practically right in our own backyard.

Anyone have an extra ticket they want to sell? Anyone?
Steeve C.
steevecannon
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 4
I found someone selling 2 JSConf 2014 tickets for $1,500 each and css conf 2014 for $300.

He will only sell them as a pair.

This is at the Omni Amelia Island Resort just North of Jacksonville, FL. Right in our back yard.

If anyone is interested in going in on this pair let me know.

Steeve C.
steevecannon
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 5
He has a 2 bed room reservation too if that is of interest. I was just going to go in for the tickets and try to AirBNB something nearby. The rooms are like $200 plus a day. Not worth it in my opinion.
A former member
Post #: 1
I, too, need a ticket (Steeve got his). Does anyone have or know someone who has one?