1307 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, NC
Grab your flip flops, favorite beach wear and get ready for a spring break adventure Scrappy Stampers style!
The Registration fee includes retreat fee AND lodging for the weekend.
Pricing is based on a double occupancy room... Remember, Registration INCLUDES your Hotel Room!
• Early Bird Registration FEE: Early Bird Special Register by September 30th. $50.00 Non-Refundable Deposit before September 30th guarantees Early Bird.
• $275 Friday to Sunday
• $335 Thursday to Sunday
• Registration FEE AFTER September 30th.
• After September 30th is $300 (Friday to Sunday)
• After September 30th $360 (Thursday to Sunday)
We offer a Single Room Occupancy option.
• $375 Friday to Sunday
• $480 Thursday to Sunday
A $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot! Payments may be made via PayPal or personal check.
The PayPal link for this event is: [masked]
Checks may be made out to Tracie Evans Langley and mailed to:
Scrappy Stampers Getaways
158 Wind Chime Ct
Raleigh, NC 27615
Final payment due on or before January 25, 2017. No refunds after this date. You may transfer your registration for free up to March 23, 2017.
Be ready to spread out at your personal crafting area for the weekend in our fully stocked craft room.
Our Craft Room will be staffed around the clock to protect your valuables and allow you to stay up as late as you want crafting or get up early if you're a morning person.
Our Craft Room will have the following for your crafting pleasure and to help you be your crafty creative best!
• Big Shot stations complete with an assortment of dies, framelits, thinlits and embossing folders.
• Lots of current and retired stamp sets (please bring your own clear blocks)
• Tool An assortment of tools gift bag board, envelope board, scoring tool, smalll hand held tools, trimmers, etc…
• My scraps are your scraps - take some, leave some
• Photo Op Grab & Go Craft kits available for purchase while supplies last.
• General store with adhesives and limited SU kits per their cash & carry policy
• Keurig available to you in the Craft Room (bring your favorite k-cups)
• Electricity at your crafting spot
• WIFI in the Craft Room
Along with your hotel room and personal crafting space your registration fee also includes:
• Breakfast daily, dinner Friday night and lunch on Saturday
• Daily treats and snacks
• Door prizes and party favors!
• Friday night pajama party!
• Saturday beach themed contests and party!
• Access to hotel gym and pool
• Daily exercise sessions
• Limited edition Scrappy Stampers Getaway T-Shirt
Additional Info & Facts:
What do I do for three days?? Whatever you want! Stamp, scrap, craft, visit with and be inspired by fellow crafters, take a nap, go for a swim, use the gym, walk on the beach, make a new friend, eat, laugh, create new memories!
Can I sit with my friends? We will do our best to accommodate all who wish to sit together. Please register as a group to help us accomplish this.
Can you handle dietary restrictions? We will do our best to accommodate standard dietary restrictions. Please be sure to include any food allergies or dietary restrictions on your registration form. A menu will be posted on our Facebook page prior to the event so that you can plan accordingly.
Is the hotel room included in the costs? YES!
Is the event open to the public - Yes it is - it is open to ANYONE
Do I have to use only Stampin' Up! product - absolutely not. Stampin' Up! products are compatible with any & all product on the market. Feel free to use what makes you happy!
What do I pack and bring? - A detailed suggested packing list will be provided with the registration packet you will receive in early March.
What if I need a roommate or someone to carpool buddy? – Once your register you will be added to a private Facebook group where you can find a roommate or carpool buddy, ask questions of fellow attendees and much more!
This is a vendor and solicitation free event. Please do not bring promotional items (catalogs, flyers, business cards, etc) from ANY business and do not solicit for any business, class, product, etc while at the event. The focus of the getaway is creativity. Anyone who does solicit will be asked to leave and barred from future events.
Additional notes: $50.00 Non-Refundable Deposit. No Refunds after January 25, 2017 however, your registration CAN be transferred to another person for the full retreat registration.
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.