addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Democratic Club of Sunnyvale Message Board › New Organizer Needed

New Organizer Needed

Rich W.
richwingerter
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 6
I've taken on the organizer role for now, but only because it looks like the group will fold without one. If Adrienne or anyone else would like to be the organizer for this group, please contact me immediately and I'll transfer it as appropriate.

Rich Wingerter