addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: ICHI-GO ICHI-E (East Providence), Thu, Dec 13, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: ICHI-GO ICHI-E (East Providence), Thu, Dec 13, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
The location for this month was announced at the meetup last month, so it should come as no surprise to anyone. Ichi-go Ichi-e is named after the concept of "one time, one meeting" -- http://en.wikipedia.o...­ -- that defines the Japanese tea ceremony, the idea that each event is unique and can never happen again, and therefore must be appreciated in itself. It is consistently one of the most popular venues with meetup attendees, the quality of the food and service always being top-notch. It is also very easily accessible right off the highway, only a few minutes outside Providence.

This restaurant has a full bar. Hibachi and other meals are also offered in addition to sushi.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/87255112/­

When: Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Ichi-go Ichi-e
5 Catamore Blvd
East Providence, RI 02914
401-435-8989

Directions:

From I-95 southbound: Take Exit 20, continue with directions from I-195 eastbound.

From I-95 northbound: Take Exit 19, continue with directions from I-195 eastbound.

From I-195 eastbound: Take Exit 8, at the end of the ramp turn left onto Warren Ave (US-6) toward Seekonk. Continue about 0.2 mi on US-6 (which will briefly become Highland Ave). Turn right onto Catamore Blvd. The restaurant is in the small plaza at the intersection of US-6 and Catamore Blvd.

RIPTA: The 34 line goes directly past the restaurant, approximately 30 minutes out of Kennedy Plaza. The 7:03pm departure from Kennedy Plaza Berth N arrives at 7:33pm.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.