addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: PHOENIX DRAGON (Providence), Thu, Jan 10, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: PHOENIX DRAGON (Providence), Thu, Jan 10, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
One of our most popular venues is the Phoenix Dragon, especially because of the wonderfully original hand-carved animals the sushi chef fashions from carrots. The food is excellent as well! It's very easy to find, only a minute off I-95 and right next to the historic Columbus Theater, with ample free parking both in the lot and on the street along Broadway.

A previous event at the Phoenix Dragon still holds our all-time record for attendance at a regular (that is, not a birthday party or similarly special) event, 36 people. The owner of the restaurant is always very optimistic that we will set a new record!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/95771282/­

When: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Phoenix Dragon
256 Broadway (corner Battey St)
Providence, RI 02903
(401)831-7555

Directions:

From the north: Take I-95 southbound to Exit 21, then at the _2nd_ light turn _right_ onto Broadway. Continue about one quarter-mile and turn left onto Battey St, then immediately turn right into the parking lot.

From the south: Take I-95 northbound to Exit 21, then at the _1st_ light turn _left_ onto Broadway. Continue about one quarter-mile and turn left onto Battey St, then immediately turn right into the parking lot.

Note that the traffic lights at the intersection of Broadway and Battey St have been restored to operation.

RIPTA: The 27 and 28 routes go directly past the restaurant, which in any case is walking distance from Kennedy Plaza.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.