addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Java User Group Message Board Community Events › Are you going to GDC (Game Developers Conference) in San Francisco in early

Are you going to GDC (Game Developers Conference) in San Francisco in early March? Let's meet up!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all!
I wanted to reach out to everyone here to hopefully pique your interest in a career in the exciting world of video games. I often speak with Java Engineers outside the game industry as we have several teams that would be interested in speaking with you based on your specifc background.

I will be in San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference March 6th - 9th and I would love to have a chance to meet with you for coffee -- no strings attached -- just to have a face to face and get to know you and your career goals to see if we could find your dream job here at EA down the road. Even if you are not attending the conference we can meet nearby (Moscone Center/South of market area).

Feel free to email me directly at mrawicz (at) ea.com and we'll take it from there.

Thanks kindly, look forward to hearing from you,
Michelle