addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Appcelerator User Group Message Board › Using appcelerator on PC

Using appcelerator on PC

Yvonne L.
user 40855042
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, I am a Titanium newbie. I just installed Titanium on my PC with the Android and Mobile Web SDK installed.
I tested with the basic program that comes with it and it works fine.
My question is that if I also want to develop iPhone app, can I install the iOS SDK on my PC.
If so, where is the iOS SDK for PC? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!