Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups - Timeless Advice from an Angel Investor Who Turned $100,000 into $100,000,000
Jason's new book ANGEL is out and I would like to invite you to meet him at Startup Tea Talk hosted together with SVEntrepreneurs.
Three ways to participate:
• Buy a book onsite, and raffle for a small dinner with Jason
• Buy a book, and attend the event for free (seats are limited)
• Free to first 10 Angel Investors (Must be accredit investor) : https://goo.gl/forms/ZXH8N0Jdt8pemZkk1
Buy a Copy of the Book Here:
• Buy a copy at Amazon (
• iBooks (http://bit.ly/2ulbTbe (http://launch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=baefb9fcb23d26e0308254e5c&id=fa24bf964f&e=c6742ed335))
• Barnes and Noble (http://bit.ly/2tX1vUd (http://launch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=baefb9fcb23d26e0308254e5c&id=9321cf4d49&e=c6742ed335))
• Audible (http://amzn.to/2sAfEpv (http://launch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=baefb9fcb23d26e0308254e5c&id=b59d804b30&e=c6742ed335)) --
• Your local indie bookstore: https://www.indiebound.org/indie-bookstore-finder (http://launch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=baefb9fcb23d26e0308254e5c&id=3f0ccea3a5&e=c6742ed335)
About Jason Calacanis (From http://calacanis.com/about/):
1. Inside.com: The fastest, easiest, and most fun way to stay in the loop on all the world’s news.
2. I angel invest in 2-3 startups per month. I’m most famous for being one of the first investors in Uber and Thumbtack (both now ‘unicorns’ in investing terms), but I’m equally proud of the startups that I’ve invested in that have yet to reach that status. You can follow my investment activity at a website called AngelList. Angellist even allows qualified investors to invest alongside me. Visit angel.co/jason for more information.
3. LAUNCH Festival: My startup conference is now the largest in the world, with over 15,000 attendees. It takes place every spring and you can read all about it at LaunchFestival.com. I run this event at a breakeven, as a service to fellow founders. Most of the attendees attend the even on scholarship, and the $1.4m budget is covered by sponsors.
4. This Week in Startups: My six-year old podcast is now the largest startup show in the world, with over 600 episodes reaching over 100,000 people each. Visit thisweekinstartups.com for more details.
RSVP Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-tea-talk-jason-calacanis-launch-insidecom-book-signing-tickets-36262299514 (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-tea-talk-jason-calacanis-launch-insidecom-book-signing-tickets-36262299514#tickets)
Check out the latest videos from Startup Tea Talk
Including interviews to speakers include:
Paul Holland, General Partner, Foundation Capital
Tony Perkins, Founder, Alchemist, Always On, Red Herring
Josh Elman, Partner, Greylock
Louay Eldada, CEO and Co-founder, Quanergy (1.5billion startup)
Adam Goldberg, Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
Sam Santhosh, Founder and CEO, Medgenome Labs
Doug Renert, Co-founder and Partner, Tandem Capital
William Santana Li, Chairman and CEO, Knightscope, Inc. (100M startup)
Peter Herbet, Cofounder, Lux Capital
David Chen, HYST Chairman on Cross Boarder Investment
Laird Cagan, Cagan McAfee Capital
Kenzi Wang, Angel Investor, Founder & CEO of Traction
Sam Liang, CEO/Founder, AISense
Austin Allison, General Manager and Founder, dotloop
Raj Singh，Co-Founder and CEO of Lentil AI
What's the refund policy?
No refund within 24 hours of the event and thereafter.