addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs & Startups Message Board Startup Community Job Board › Looking for Backend Developer for my client.

Looking for Backend Developer for my client.

Goretti
user 75604042
Pleasanton, CA
Post #: 1
Here's the scope of the project:
•Gathering requirements, providing analysis, specifying architecture and components, coding, and unit/(continuous)integration testing
•Java design and implementation of all near and immediate-scope tasks
•Implement new features and modify existing functionality of components: SOA, Web services, Spring, JBPM, JAXB, iBATIS, rules processing, reporting, external HTTP and proprietary communications, scripting for XML transformation, Quartz
•Development task assignment, tracking, design and implementation specifications, and code reviews of Java and PL/SQL

Interested? Give me (Goretti) a call (925) 640-6423
A former member
Post #: 46
Hi

Sounds interesting, I am a seasoned entrepreneur from Israel, please reply to my email and we can go from there.

ilay@wixiyizi.com

Thanks,
Ilay