Location visible to members
Come check out the Silicon Valley New Technology Meetup to see demos of hot new web2.0 technologies and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and investors.
July's meetup was displayed on the BBC (video in top right, 2min in), full story:
* http://shozu.com - share your camera phone photos & videos ANYWHERE. From flickr to youtube to the CNN newsdesk! [Brett Butterfield]
* http://krillion.com - Find the best deal on major appliances locally. See who has the hottest 42" plasma in stock and for the lowest price, from Walmart to Circuit City. [Joel Toledano]
* http://gigya.com - Distribute, Track, and Monetize widgets. Gigya is currently tracking over 600 million widgets across all the major social sites. Recently featured in the San Jose Mercury News. [Ben Pashman]
* http://plaxo.com - Recently parntered with with Google's latest inititive, the OpenSocial API. See what open and free social software can do for you. [Joseph Smarr]
The first hour of the meetup will be demos (actual demos, no power point slides ;) The 2nd hour is for networking and taking to the presenters.
Tell all your friends about this event, just point them to NewTechMeetup.org (http://newtechmeetup.org).
* Location & pizza provided by:
DLA Piper (http://dlapiper.com)
* Wine provided by: