This talk introduces MongoDB for developers who aren’t familiar with it through a detailed introduction to how to work with MongoDB from Python. This talk will cover the basics from installing PyMongo and connecting to a server, to creating, inserting, querying for, and updating documents. It will also briefly touch on topics such as aggregation and using MongoDB as a cache layer.
Parking Information: (located on S. Second Street Side of building)
* Proceed up S. 1st to E. San Fernando St
* Take right onto E. San Fernando St
* Take right onto S. 2nd St
* Take right into under-ground parking
* Take S. 1st Elevator to street level
* Datapipe will provide validation for parking