This is 2 day in-person instructor led hands-on workshop, taught by industry tech leads from Google, Mastercard, and AICamp.
Early bird tickets (50% off) is on sale until 8/1 . Group (5+) discount is available. This is paid workshop/bootcamp, you must buy ticket here:
In this 2-days bootcamp, you will learn the fundamentals of Deep Learning primarily through a series of hands on exercises guided by the instructor. Students will learn about the foundational underpinnings of machine learning and deep learning as well as how to put that knowledge to the test with practical exercises.
The course takes unique project focused approach to teach you deep learning by building deep learning models. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how these models work under the hood while writing code, and building neural networks.
The course will balance learning theory, working on projects, and hearing from guest speakers who are industry practitioners in the field.
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame problems that can be solved by deep learning
* Choose the right techniques to the problems
* Understand key deep learning concepts and how deep learning models work
* Build deep neural nets for classification on images as well as structured data using the Keras.
* Build convolutional neural networks for image classification and segmentation using the Keras.
* Build deep learning pipeline in production and learn AI engineer careers
* Practical walkthroughs that present solutions to actual, real-world image classification problems and challenges.
* Hands-on tutorials (with lots of code) that not only show you the algorithms behind deep learning for computer vision but their implementations as well.
* A no-nonsense teaching style that is guaranteed to cut through all the cruft and help you master deep learning for image understanding and visual recognition.
* End to end machine learning pipeline from building models to deploy and serve models
* Limited to 50 students
* Breakfast, lunch and coffee/snack breaks
* Overall Score: 4.7 out of 5
* Score: 5 (59%), 4 (41%)
More courses by AICamp:
* Online AI webinars, workshops, courses, bootcamps. https://learn.xnextcon.com
* AI Developers Conference (Seattle, NYC, San Francisco, Beijing). http://www.xnextcon.com