addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eastside Gals Swap Meetup Group Message Board The Utica Swap Meetup Group Discussion Forum › New Co-Organizers for our group :o)

New Co-Organizers for our group :o)

Kristina
user 33560382
Group Organizer
Canton, MI
Hello,

As Donna mentioned DJ and I are taking the group over effective immediately.  We will sadly miss Donna as she is embarking on the next exciting chapter of her life, on the road with her husband and their RV.  We just wanted to let you know we met with Donna and took over the duties of the group.  This is an exciting adventure for the both of us and we look forward to swap next week.  If you have not already signed up please get your name on the wait list as the last two swaps we had a lot of people drop at the last minute so your chances are good to attend next week.

Any questions let us know.

Thanks!

Kristina & DJ
Karen D.
user 9510133
Sterling Heights, MI
Post #: 1
Kristina, I wanted to talk with you about something. Could you call me at 586-746-8181 when you get a chance? Thanks!