The event will be cohosted by SWmobile and the folks that run the Bristol Games Hub in Stokes Croft. The Bristol Games Hub is a non-profit organisation that provides working space in Bristol where game developers and academics come together under one roof to create and study games.
Here's the schedule for the event:
6:45 - Doors open
7:00 - Intros
7:05 - Natalie Griffith, Press Space, "Demystifying PR"
7:20 - Tomas Rawlings, Auroch Digital, "How to be an Indie Developer"
7:35 - Break, grab a beer, networking
8:00 - 8:30 Demo Camp featuring:
• Steve Pugh - Reversi Online
• Nils Helberg, Large Visible Machine - Battle for Hill 218
• Ash Gwinnell, Force of Habit - Toast Time
• Thomas Skuse, None Studios - Old Jolty
• Chris Roberts, Survivalist Games - Shelter
• Lukas, Opposable Games (more details TBA)
• Tim Wicksteed (Me) - SpriteBatcher, Easy OpenGL for Android
We're also happy to announce that 100% Indie will be sponsoring the event and providing free beers for you all!
We'll be starting the event sharp at 7:00 so turn up from 6:45 to grab a seat and a free bottle of beer.
It should be a great night so looking forward to seeing you there!