addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › The Rocks - Pub crawl?

The Rocks - Pub crawl?

A former member
Post #: 1
Because, let's be honest, who doesn't love good beer and Pure Blonde isn't all that great... My awesome fellow ex pat boss used to organize a pub crawl at the Rocks for our office. I have the list of pubs so it wouldn't be too tough to pull this together. If people are keen, let's get our drink on.
Julia S.
user 16468511
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
I'm new to this group but absolutely agree with a Rocks pub crawl (and that Pure Blond is sub par). I hang at the Hero of Waterloo and the Lord Nelson regularly not to mention the stellar Irish bartenders at the Mercantile. Great stuff that Sydney has to offer...