addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › College Football

College Football

Paul R.
user 24824242
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
All -

Here is a site which has links to most of the NFL and college games streaming free, with no software downloads: www.freelivesportstv.com

No BS - I'm a Notre Dame grad who has lived here for 7 years, and have gone through a few technological changes over the years in seeking to be able to watch my Irish in action. last year there was an awesome site howtowatchfootball.com, but this year it seems to have been shut down.

I just checked it because I hope to watch ND vs USC tomorrow at noon. Haven't seen the link but there were others. I'm watching sportscenter right now post the West Virginia v Syracuse game. works perfectly.

please spread the good word as it took me an hour of searching to find that site again! plenty of annoying pay sites out there, usually written in some form of Engrish.

Paul
A former member
Post #: 1
A bit last minute, but if anyone is interested in the Stanford/Notre Dame game today, I'll be at Cheers Bar from about noon onward. Probably will be wearing some form of red or a Stanford shirt.
Joshua M.
user 16898321
Sydney, AU
Post #: 4
Hello everyone,

The inaugural Big Ten Championship game is this Sunday at 1215 (I think). I'll be headed to Cheers to watch as I'm assuming they'll be showing the game.

I realize there are a few assumption in that sentence, but I'll be there regardless if people want to come along.

Josh