addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Where is Everyone From?

Where is Everyone From?

A former member
Post #: 2
I thought it would be nice to get to know each other. Please forgive me if a discussion like this has been started before, but I couldn't find anything in recent times...

Where are you from (US state)?
How long have you been in Sydney/Australia?
Why did you come here?

I'm Nicole. I'm originally from Lincoln, NE.
I came to Australia for a boy! :) My boyfriend, who is originally from London, is an Australian citizen and has been here for about 10 years. He spent some time in Lincoln with me and when we came to visit earlier this year I fell in love with the area. We decided to come back to the Sydney area and settle. We have now been here for about 2 months and I absolutely love it here. I plan to be here for quite some time!

That's enough about me... what about everyone else?

Nicole