addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › $5 Burritos and Coronas! Guzman y Gomez 16 September ALL DAY

$5 Burritos and Coronas! Guzman y Gomez 16 September ALL DAY

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 28
G'Day Amigos!

Need a Mexican fix? And I don't mean the microwaved, everything-chili-powder-flavored Australia stuff. I'm talking hand-held, oodles of guac and black beans, foil-wrapped, hot-optional burrito....

Guzman y Gomez is offering $5 Burritos at all locations tomorrow (usually about $8) and the licensed locations are also offering $5 Coronas!

So if you got a hankerin' for some buen alimento Mexicano, head out to one of their locations tomorrow Thursday.

Cheers,
Julie
Julie H.
user 10921802
Sydney, AU
Post #: 7
Thanks for the heads up, Jules! I love me some Guzman y Gomez! You've made a lot of friends and co-workers happy today. :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Thats awesome! Whats the occasion?
Though i still miss chipotle! nothing like it here :(

Anand
Shadiyah L.
user 12935807
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
We've got to celebrate Cinco de Mayo next year! Eventhough it's really not American.