addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SyncNorwich - Norwich's Tech + Startup Community Message Board Jobs, Projects, Collaborations › New Developer Role at East of England Ambulance Service

New Developer Role at East of England Ambulance Service

A former member
Post #: 1
We're looking for a new developer to join our team at the East of England ambulance service.

We're using the .net 4.5 and SQL 2012 and work with interesting near real time ambulance data (which in my opinion beats clicks, sales or profit margin by a long shot!).

So if you're looking for a new challenge why not have a click!

http://www.jobs.nhs.u...­
Peter T.
user 100810772
Norwich, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Rob,

You may remember me, I placed you at Jeyes years ago.

Any chance I could help with this role, as I have similar ones at Tribal and Anglian Windows so may have some good candidates.

I have dealt with Ambulance Service before when at PS+.

Good to see you have done really well.

Best wishes,

Peter