addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SyncNorwich - Norwich's Tech + Startup Community Message Board Jobs, Projects, Collaborations › Looking for collaborators

Looking for collaborators

Ben M.
benmullard
Norwich, GB
Post #: 5
Hi all,

I've started a new limited company that sources niche real ales and craft beers from independent breweries and sells them online to a national audience. The idea is to match brewers that otherwise wouldn't sell outside their locality to drinkers who are looking for new beers they can't get in their area.

This is a big project and I've got so much work to do before the planned launch this summer so I'm looking for collaborators. I'm currently working on a crowdfunding campaign with Indiegogo so until then money is extremely limited. I'm willing to give equity in return for time you invest, or you could be an equity investor.

If you're interested email me at ben@24beers.co.uk, tweet me at @benjaminmullard or @24BeersUK. There's more information on the 24 Beers website.

Cheers, Ben