addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SyncNorwich - Norwich's Tech + Startup Community Message Board Jobs, Projects, Collaborations › Wanted: Experienced Java/JSP Developer

Wanted: Experienced Java/JSP Developer

Dom D.
domdavis
Norwich, GB
Post #: 1
We (Virgin Wines) are looking for an experienced Norwich based Java/JSP Developer to join our team. The official job spec is on JobServe however, in a nutshell we're looking for an enthusiastic dev to work in a fast paced Agile team building a world class wine selling platform. Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, TDD and BDD are all advantageous but attitude and a passion for development is absolutely key. There will be an technical interview and it may well involve Robocde.

If you've got any questions, or think this sounds like your kind of role (and who can say no to a job where you get free wine? wink ) then put something in the comments or drop me a line.

-- Dom
Peter T.
user 100810772
Norwich, GB
Post #: 3
Hello Dom,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Maybe you could bear me in mind for future vacancies,

best wishes,

Peter