117 N. 4th Street, Las Vegas, NV
3d printing Guru Andrew Morrow is teaching a class on the Makerbot Replicator 2!
The class covers:
- Anatomy of the machine
- Safety when operating the machine
- Storage and treatment of consumables
- Basic maintenance of the machine
- Troubleshooting a variety of potential failures
- Using Makerware to send prints to the machine
- Tips for leveling the build plate
Andrew will be showing a variety of prints with different failures to highlight causes and solutions to printing problems and every student will leave with a set of 3D printed reference objects to use to calibrate their own machines. This class will be held monthly.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.
Regardless of the refund policy set by the organizer, Meetup may issue refunds on an organizer's behalf if we determine that Meetup's Payment Policies have been violated.