So you’re thinking about buying your first home? Congratulations! You’re on your way towards building a lifetime of memories in a place you can truly call “your own.” Buying a home is one of the first steps towards achieving long-term financial stability for you and your family. You probably have a lot of questions, which is why we at TACK Team want to provide you with the tools you need to help you prepare for your eventual home purchase.
When you attend An Introductory Class for the First Time Home Buyer, you'll learn about the following items:
• Explanation of the mortgage pre-approval process
• Tips for financial preparation, whether you're months or years away from a purchase
• Types of loans, down-payment assistance programs, and closing cost itemized list of expenses incurred during the home-buying process
• Methods for optimizing your search for the perfect house
• An overview of the purchase process from contract to closing
• What to expect from a home inspection and a lender's appraisal
Classes last 60 minutes and offer plenty of time for Q&A. When you leave, you should have a clearer picture of what your next steps should be, wherever you are in the process.
Although classes are FREE, an RSVP is required to guarantee availability.