The HTML5 Developer Conference (http://html5devconf.com/speakerlist.html) has begun its official registration. If you are fast you will catch the sorta early bird. Conference sessions (http://html5devconf.com/speakerlist.html) May 22, Focused training (http://html5devconf.com/training.html) May 19th, 20, 21 & 23rd.
It is with pride in the community that we see future dominant technologies and trends debut at this conference. We are proud to have some of the finest architects and coders (http://dev.liranuna.com/ann/www.cupcakehost.com/gamedesigncon/h5dc/speakers.html) in the industry this year.
Some of our new specialized training (http://html5devconf.com/training.html) courses include (some have now sold out and more will continue to do so):
• Build a real website with Node and Express.js
• Programming 3D Applications in HTML5 and WebGL
• Responsive Design with Foundation
• Web Performance Boot Camp 2014 (SOLD OUT)
• Practical Production Angular
• Building "Native" Apps with HTML5 and Chrome (SOLD OUT)
• How to Kik it, Mobile web apps for the messaging era
• Mind-blowing mobile UI in JavaScriot with Famo.us (Original Tuesday SOLD OUT - NEW CLASS added for Monday)
• Responsive Design with Bootstrap
• Automate all the things!
• The Famo.us Train-a-thon! If you miss the first Famo.us class TRY THIS
The ongoing technical and design discussions and the support of a place for differing independent community viewpoints and best approaches are what make this conference unique, along with the somewhat miraculous price. Be there.
Prefer to volunteer and get a ticket that way?
Go here: Volunteer Application (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHutbH8t0oCGqLtlk8vqThLRmC-5yXGDiCUiO_T9FH0/viewform)
Stay at the Hyatt (https://aws.passkey.com/event/10909580/owner/2586/home), close to the water:
Back to www.html5devconf.com (http://www.html5devconf.com/) for more info
Have questions? Email us at [masked]