addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

T.O.J. - Tales Of JavaScript Message Board › Usability test at Sencha - Do you want to participate?

Usability test at Sencha - Do you want to participate?

A former member
Post #: 15
Hi everybody,

my name is Luca Candela and I'm the product manager for the tools at Sencha. For the ones of you who are unfamiliar with the company, we create JS frameworks, tools and services to build applications that look and behave like native apps, but completely based on web-stack (HTML, CSS and JS).

I'm recruiting for a usability study with Sencha to fine tune one of our upcoming new products.

This study is an opportunity to provide feedback and help the team better understand your needs in order to incorporate them into future product development.

If you're interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below.

https://docs.google.c...­

If you're selected to participate, we’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.

You will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card for helping us out (one for each participant).

Thank you for your help!

--
Luca Candela
Product Manager for Tools - Sencha Inc.

email: [address removed]
mobile: +1 949 682 5822
twitter: @luckymethod