addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tall Club of New York City Message Board › Customized wood bed frame for tall people - Queen sized and 7'7" long

Customized wood bed frame for tall people - Queen sized and 7'7" long

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm over 6'6" and lengthened this Ikea bed frame so my feet finally got the rest they deserved. I then had a custom futon made - about $250 5 years ago for a very plush one with internal foam - and it was incredibly comfortable. Nice and high for storage underneath - a great NY apartment bed.

Here's the link to my Craigslist ad with a bad photo: http://newyork.craigs...­