This is a two day event. We have separated registration in case participants want to attend a single day only. Please be sure that you register for both days if you can attend!
Windows Azure Boot Camp is a two day deep dive class to get you up to speed on developing for Windows Azure. Hands On Labs* are used to practice what you just learned. More information about the sessions available online at: http://www.azurebootcamp.com/
We have customized the schedule for Tallahassee Azure Bootcamp:
Day 2 Start Finish
Doors Open 09:30 10:00
Diagnostics and Service Management 10:00 10:50
SQL Azure 11:00 11:50
Lunch 11:50 12:50
Intro to Windows Azure AppFabric 01:00 01:50
Cloud Computing Patterns & Scenarios 02:00 02:50
Labs 03:00 03:50
*If you want to participate in the Hands On Labs, you will need to have the necessary pre-requisites: http://www.azurebootcamp.com/whattobring
Some additional information:
- The FSU College of Information has graciously provided space for this event. There will be power available at each desk, as well as wireless tokens for internet access. ( http://cci.fsu.edu/ )
- The Boocamp material includes 30-day Azure passes.
- Lunch and a light snack will be provided.
- We are currently working on getting some schwag for participants.
- We are running a Rock Paper Azure contest ( http://is.gd/ckZYxj ) during the event! Joe Healy (http://devfish.net (http://devfish.net/)) will swing by on Sunday to judge and offer up something to sweeten the pot for the winner!