addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa Bay Agile Message Board Events › Ignite Tampa Bay 2018

Ignite Tampa Bay 2018

Stephanie D.
allpowerfulsteph
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
There is one week left to submit to talk at Ignite Tampa Bay 2018. On June 13 at the Palladium Theater, 20 people will share their passion in just 5 minutes. Ignite is like TED talks, only much quicker. 20 slides auto-advancing every 15 seconds and 30 seconds between speakers allows for a variety of topics to be presented to the community. Talks have consisted of science, tech, entrepreneurship, happiness, health, dating, traffic and education.  What would like to share with Tampa Bay?

All the talks can be viewed on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/user/IgniteTampaBay­

Don't want to talk? Come listen and network!  ignitetampa.org

Please submit here: https://ignitetampa.org/speak-at-ignite­ by May 19
Cal t.
caltiger727
Tampa, FL
Post #: 9
Stephanie, thanks for the update. I am planning to submit an entry. I have always wanted to present at one of the TED Talks. IgniteTB looks a lot like Tedx, unlike a pitch. From what I can see, it is more of a Social Entrepreneurship forum for Big Ideas. And, I certainly have a lot of those :-). Thanks, Cal, CTO/CCBO; Siliconbeach llc, High Tech Entrepreneur & Motivational Speaker; m/wa: 813-378-1260