addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › Video..Personal Experience

Video..Personal Experience

Sharon
user 13632115
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Post #: 3
These two videos were taken at my Aunts house while I was visiting her and my step father. They live in California. I was in the guest bedroom at the time watching t.v. I started out taking some pics of the room. Wasn't sensing anything or seeing anything in the photos so I decided to video the room. Not much going on at first until I started looking towards the ceiling area. This is where I felt like there was something going on and I believe I may have captured several different entities as they were manifesting right before my eyes. I don't have any idea where that tapping sound is coming from. The t.v was on,but the sound had been muted. The "light" that shows up around what I believe to be ghosts is from the "light assist" mode on my digital camera in which I was using to video this. I was seeing this happening and wanted to make sure it showed up..Please let me know what you think..

http://s230.photobuck...­

http://s230.photobuck...­

A former member
Post #: 5
1-10-2013 -These are in a Private Album, and cannot be accessed. Just a heads up.