addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › historical research

historical research

A former member
Post #: 75
I'm looking to research the history of my Davis Island house to shed some light on the benign spirit activity here. Online research has hit a wall, so my next step will be to visit the John F. Germany public library and dig into the history department. From there, we'll see if a visit to the Tampa Historical Society is in order.

My question is, does anyone want to join me in my quest? Maybe you have an older home whose history you'd also like to research, so we could do our research in tandem? I'm available weekdays afternoons and evening. If you're interested, please email me directly.