This month the jam is the 4th Saturday! Due to a scheduling error at the office, they thought the 22nd W!AS the 3rd Sat! We start at 2 PM and the gate code to get into the park is 043. This rings my phone so I can buzz you in!
So, since we are jamming AFTER St Patrick's Day, I thought it would be fun to take on Elvis instead of the Irish tunes!!! Here are some songs from DR UKE to print out for our jam. As usual, we will also pull from the Yellow and Blue Daily Ukulele Books to fill in the rest!
1. http://www.doctoruke.com/allshookupcomb.pdf All Shook Up
2. http://www.doctoruke.com/areyoulonesometonightcomb.pdf Are you lonesome tonight
3. http://www.doctoruke.com/bluesuedeshoes.pdf Blue Suede Shoes
4. http://www.doctoruke.com/dontbecruel.pdf Don't Be Cruel
5. http://www.doctoruke.com/lovemetender.pdf Love Me Tender
And if you have a favorite Elvis tune that you know or would like to do on Saturday, feel free to let me know so we can get you up to share! If you are shy but want to do a song not on the list, print at least 10 copies and bring it along so we can all play it together!
Don't forget the Gate code to ring my phone is 043. The driveway to the park is the one right before the Gandy Bait and Tackle sign. Our sign says Homes Of Regency Cove! The Hall is to your left as you drive through the gate. My phone is 941-580-4160