addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Roller Derby Supports Big Cat Rescue!

New Meetup: Roller Derby Supports Big Cat Rescue!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group!

What: Roller Derby Supports Big Cat Rescue!

When: Saturday, February 5, 2011 7:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: USA's Skateplex
5313 E. Busch Blvd.
Temple Terrace, FL 33617
813-989-2100

The Tampa Bay Derby Darlins first home game of the season is Saturday, February 5. The theme is Cat Fight, and we're teaming up with Big Cat Rescue. All beer tips will go to support the organization. Doors open at 7, and the bout starts at 7:30 at Skateplex in Temple Terrace. You can buy pre-sale tickets from me for $10. $12 at the door.

Facebook Event

After party will be at The Dogs Bollocks in Ybor. Awesome drink specials!

Facebook Event

Also, Wednesday, February 9 is the annual Skate-a-thon, and I need people to sponsor me! You can make a flat or per lap donation. (I would say I can probably skate at least 100 laps if that helps.) 25% of the funds raised go to Big Cat Rescue!

Facebook Event

Contact me for pre-sale tickets or to donate to the Skate-a-Thon!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­