addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Better Health for our parents... PASCO county

Better Health for our parents... PASCO county

A former member
Post #: 18
I am looking for help to get my mother out of the house more, and or just helping to make a few good meals ; she lives in South Pasco county , just 3/4 mile from Tarpon Springs .

I work in south St Pete and also in Sarasota a little bit . We do have a piano in the house . Get your piano practice in at the same time . My mother has a tremendous ear , she will catch any note you miss.

My Mom does get around pretty good by herself , but doesn't drive anymore . If somebody has a handy van or similar that would be great .

I expect to pay... hope for reasonable amount ... also looking to take her to Bush Gardens , but really would need help . My Mom is petite , but not too fragile , sometimes she will call a taxi to get something done .

I will be taking one day off from work each work if needed to catch up some of these things .

If you know of somebody else into more of a holistic way of life .... RN . .. or similar

thankyou.... William Draper please call 727-517-6390 I

I drive a school bus for a living in south St Pete .