addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › The story of stuff....

The story of stuff....

A former member
Post #: 40
Ok......this needs to be known by all...... seriously - yesterday.

Please, please, please
take a few minutes [20] to watch this then send it out . . . . . .

Some of you probably already know this "stuff", but it's a nice compilation and easy to forward.....

http://www.storyofstu...­

...and PLEASE ween yourself and others OFF plastic bags...canvas bags are VERY competitively priced at every grocery store these days [...from $.99 - $1.50 each]...if you purchase one each time you shop, before you know it, you'll have enough to ELIMINATE your contribution to the petroleum-based, NEVER GOING AWAY, toxic-when-burnt nightmare that is plastic bags.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
- - Margaret Mead

A former member
Post #: 7
I just saw that a few days ago from an LJ comm and forwarded it to everyone I care about with the instructions to never buy me another present for the holidays or my birthday unless it was an ASPCA donation in my name or something useful like garden soil or seeds. :D