addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Kayaking trip - recent update

Kayaking trip - recent update

A former member
Ok, Kurt and I underwent a communication gap. The $50 for a party of 15 clean up trip is $50 per person - choke sad.

Sooo, clearly this changes a few things. The grant's he uses to host "free if you clean" tours don't come in until March [hopefully].

Sooo, here's what's happening. He's thrilled that we're even wanting to clean our community [and that we're veggies], so he's searching around to find a company that will sponsor us.

I'll look around, as well - does anyone know a company that would be interested? I'm sure it's a tax write off of some sort, plus excellent publicity.

In Kurt's experience, there are a number of companies that would love to get involved in the community this way, only don't have the time.

If anyone knows of a company that would like to sponsor us, please let me know. If nothing else, we could wait until March.